Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What I'm Watching

Since Fall TV is coming back around, I saw someone else do a post similar to this, and my wife and I have finished watching every single episode of "Dawson's Creek" (I know everything about the creek and its happenings now...) I decided it was a good idea to give it a shot. Here are the shows I would most like to watch (along with some commentary) for each day of the week.

Monday
What can I say, I'm a guy who likes football, and they have really good commercials promoting it too, like the one below...

Tuesday
I don't actually get to watch it on Tuesday nights, but I do watch it. Before you judge me, I only watch it because my wife likes it.... yeah thats it...

Wednesday
I started watching this last year and I really liked it. I totally relate to the dynamic of the husband and wife (the ones in the middle). 

Thursday

Ok, I couldn't choose because I like them both. "Fringe" is good if you like the sci-fi type of stuff or Joshua Jackson, and "The Office" is good if you like to laugh until you cry. You win either way.

Friday
I don't really watch much on Fridays, but for some reason Amanda and I like to watch dateline and hear one of the following storylines: (1) Mystery about something (2) Wife/husband kills wife/husband in crazy way (3) Unbelievable story about a struggle someone has and the strength they have to overcome said struggle.

Saturday
Can't stop, won't stop, all day...

Sunday
Ok for real on this one, I mostly watch it because my wife watches it. And before you really judge me on this, the story isn't half bad. Yes, there are some scandalous things, but a lot of the time each episode has a lesson at the heart of it. Give it a shot some time if you feel brave.

So that's what I will be watching! Let me know if you like any of these or will be watching along with me. Or if not, what will you be watching?




1 comment:

The Joiners said...

Ha I hope everyone doesn't make fun of you for so much of your programming being dictated by your wife's preferred shows :)