Monday, May 31, 2010

Amanda's Awesome

Yes she is! For those of you who may not know it, today, May 31, is my wife's birthday! It is exactly 4 weeks after mine which is kind of neat and she is also turning 27 this year - just like me!

Birthdays are a big deal around here for her. Not just her birthday, but anyone's birthday really. You see, my wonderful wife loves birthdays. She loves them so much she remembers the birthday of just about everyone she has ever met. No kidding she recited someone's birthday, on our drive home yesterday, that she has not seen since high school. And from what I gathered, this individual has no significant history in her life. Weird if you ask me. Well maybe not all that weird since I can recite starting lineups for most major league baseball teams and the jersey numbers of most famous athletes. Everybody has their thing I guess. But let's stay on the subject of Amanda.

Today she is 27 and I hope she has a wonderful day. In honor of her birthday, I am going to post some of my favorite pictures we have taken. So Amanda, this day is for you, and I hope you enjoy the memories these pics bring up.


Me, Amanda, and Papa on the day Amanda broke her foot playing charades

I think this was on the fourth of July. I just think this picture shows our personality!

We were going to a date party in college and I believe the theme was masquerade.

Me and Amanda being models... for Olive Garden...


I like this photo because it shows how much fun we have!


This is one of my favorite pictures of us of all time. That day was long but fun (engagement pics)


Us in front of a fountain in Chicago


Our first snow day in Richmond.


I think this picture makes us look cute together.

So there you have it folks, my blog for my wife on her birthday. Now show her some love and write on her wall on Facebook!

2 comments:

The Joiners said...

Thanks, husb :)

the blogivers said...

Good job, B-ri! Happy happy birthday, sis!